Chair AFT Praying Patriots for Trump
Michelle Hoff, APRN is an ordained Minister, mother of three and grandmother to two beautiful children. Ms. Hoff is remarkably outspoken
about her love and passion for the Lord first and President Donald Trump. Her political interest began in her early teen years. As consequence, she was involved in school politics in middle and high school. She remembers feeling bad for victims of bullying and stood up for what was important to her. Currently, she stays as an active member of the Republican Party and recently has been appointed Ambassador for “Americans for Trump” for her sincere love, honesty and integrity.
In her early professional career, Michelle worked for Dr. Charles Messa, a prestigious plastic surgeon in Weston, FL for many years. As an experienced Family Nurse Practitioner, Mrs. Hoff owns a successful Medical Spa business in Fort Lauderdale, Florida for the last 10 years by the name of Timeless Beauty Aesthetics.
Michelle loves the Lord and as an Ordained Minister, she loves to share her love for the Lord with anyone who is interested in learning about Him. She is an active Member of Christians United for Israel and loves educating the uneducated in politics. She is also extremely passionate and outspoken for righteousness, and has a strong desire to clean up the filthy in politics.
Hoff’s accomplishments among others include:
- Winning woman of the year award for silent victims of crime, 2015
- Went to congress in 2016 to fight for the Taylor force act
- Nursing home ministry for 5 years
- Special needs ministry for 4 years
- Feeding the homeless for 3 years
- 5+ year involvement with helping victims of child pedophilia and sex trafficking
- Supporting underprivileged children in Africa financially for over 15 years
- Board for Dr. Aiko Hormann International Ministries specializing in healing and deliverance.
- Member of the “Hungry Woman’s Ministry” in Palm Beach Florida, specializing in healing,
deliverance, and prayers for Trump Administration.
Tracy Weintraub, CPA
Tracy was born and educated in New York. He has spent his entire professional CPA career in South Florida, serving clients across the country. Tracy’s background includes years of practice with local and large regional firms. In 2012, Tracy opened his own firm. Tracy has been active in the community including being a former board member of Riverwalk Trust, Unicorn Children’s Foundation and former board chair of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Broward County. Tracy is a member of the Greater Fort Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce. Tracy has been married since 1983 and he and his wife have two married children and three grandchildren.